HIAB T-CLX 009
The easier way. A CE/NonCE marked manually controlled 0,95 tm crane
Who needs an assistant to handle backbreaking loads? All you need is the HIAB T-009. This pocket-sized powerhouse weighs in a just over 130 kg, yet it can lift 870 kg close-in and 240 kg at a full outreach of almost four metres. When folded into a parked position, the HIAB T-009 requires only a minimum of space and fits comfortably under most pickup truck covers
- Constantly exposed to the elements, your crane needs the best in surface protection. HIAB nDurance is the industry’s most effective high-tech painting system, with a technologically advanced and environmentally sound process based on nanotechnology and e-coating. Your crane’s parts are first shielded by an ultra-thin nanoceramic layer that prevents corrosion. Afterwards they receive a lacquer polymer e-coating and a durable powder coating, which create stunning good looks that will last your crane’s lifetime.
- HybridDrive from HIAB combines operating flexibility with economy that benefits the environment. The T-series crane can perform a number of lifts while the engine is off, which allows a certain amount of loading or offloading with no fuel consumption, no emissions and minimal noise.
- CastBase from HIAB is your assurance of a durable, well-sealed crane mounting. When the base of your crane is cast instead of shielded by a plastic cover, it forms a tight barrier that keeps air and moisture out. That means the quality of your lubricant is maintained for longer, which in turn means trouble-free ownership and a crane that is always ready to go.
- HIAB CLX is a rugged and reliable manual control solution. It has a cross-control setup, which simplifies operation by placing the same lever sequence of both sides of the truck. HIAB CLX provides rapid response to lever movements, which means jobs can be done quickly – and well. It can be counted on for many years of top-notch operation, even when working in the toughest conditions.
- HIAB loader cranes are built to perform, with strong materials and a quality of workmanship no other supplier can match. And because we build them with care, we stand behind them with confidence. Today all HIAB cranes come with a two-year standard warranty that applies to all components. Not only does it cover the parts you expect, it also covers the following wear parts: • Painting • Seals (both internal and external) • Flexible hoses
Техническая информация HIAB T-CLX 009
Видео HIAB T-CLX 009