HIAB T-DUO 029
The easier way. A CE marked manually controlled 2,6 tm crane.
For heavier loads carried on light commercial vehicles, the HIAB T-DUO 029 is a perfect choice. This makes it a valuable asset for any business involving materials handling. Available with up to 4 hydraulic extensions, plus manual extensions, the HIAB T-DUO 029 can achieve an outreach of almost 5.5 metres. During close-range work it can lift 1.6 tonnes, and well above 540 kg can be handled at 4.5 metres out.
- Constantly exposed to the elements, your crane needs the best in surface protection. HIAB nDurance is the industry’s most effective high-tech painting system, with a technologically advanced and environmentally sound process based on nanotechnology and e-coating. Your crane’s parts are first shielded by an ultra-thin nanoceramic layer that prevents corrosion. Afterwards they receive a lacquer polymer e-coating and a durable powder coating, which create stunning good looks that will last your crane’s lifetime.
- HybridDrive from HIAB combines operating flexibility with economy that benefits the environment. The T-series crane can perform a number of lifts while the engine is off, which allows a certain amount of loading or offloading with no fuel consumption, no emissions and minimal noise.
- CastBase from HIAB is your assurance of a durable, well-sealed crane mounting. When the base of your crane is cast instead of shielded by a plastic cover, it forms a tight barrier that keeps air and moisture out. That means the quality of your lubricant is maintained for longer, which in turn means trouble-free ownership and a crane that is always ready to go.
- HIAB Duo is the smart choice for manual control, with a cross-control setup that places the same lever sequence of both sides of the truck. Robust and reliable, it also has a built-in intelligence system that increases safety. Among the notable HIAB Duo safety features are a high boom warning, Overload Protection (OLP) and Automatic Duty Control (ADC). ADC, which senses the job being done, has the added benefit of providing a boost in capacity.
- HIAB loader cranes are built to perform, with strong materials and a quality of workmanship no other supplier can match. And because we build them with care, we stand behind them with confidence. Today all HIAB cranes come with a two-year standard warranty that applies to all components. Not only does it cover the parts you expect, it also covers the following wear parts: • Painting • Seals (both internal and external) • Flexible hoses
Характеристики HIAB T-DUO 029
|Technical info||T-Duo 029-2||T-Duo 029-3||T-Duo 029-4|
|Hydraulic Extension Outreach (m)||3.4 m||4.4 m||5.5 m|
|Manual Extension Outreach (m)||5.5 m||5.5 m||-|
|Weight (kg)||265 kg||303 kg||341 kg|
Техническая информация HIAB T-DUO 029
Видео HIAB T-серия
Видео HIAB T-Duo vs T-HiDuo