HIAB T-HIDUO 023
Its the smallest in the FUTURA family with 8 tonne capacity but where its small in size its big on performance.
If you need a compact crane with a longer hydraulic outreach than that of the HIAB T-HIDUO 013, the HIAB T-HIDUO 023 will take you further. Up to 3 hydraulic extensions allow effortless lifting of 520 kg at 4.4 metres out, yet the cranes weigh 260 kg and are easily accommodated on just about any size of flatbed truck. This makes the HIAB T-HIDUO 023 ideal for handling barrels, kerbstones, manhole covers, pumps, traffic barriers, portable toilets, gardening equipment and more.
- Constantly exposed to the elements, your crane needs the best in surface protection. HIAB nDurance is the industry’s most effective high-tech painting system, with a technologically advanced and environmentally sound process based on nanotechnology and e-coating. Your crane’s parts are first shielded by an ultra-thin nanoceramic layer that prevents corrosion. Afterwards they receive a lacquer polymer e-coating and a durable powder coating, which create stunning good looks that will last your crane’s lifetime.
- Your T-series crane is available with three different control systems. If you choose the HiDuo* system, you also get SmartControl. Besides adding stability logic, a high-boom warning and other safety features, SmartControl allows several crane movements to be performed simultaneously. For example, your crane can be turned while deploying the extensions at the same time, which brings your load more quickly to the place where you need it.
- HybridDrive from HIAB combines operating flexibility with economy that benefits the environment. The T-series crane can perform a number of lifts while the engine is off, which allows a certain amount of loading or offloading with no fuel consumption, no emissions and minimal noise.
- CastBase from HIAB is your assurance of a durable, well-sealed crane mounting. When the base of your crane is cast instead of shielded by a plastic cover, it forms a tight barrier that keeps air and moisture out. That means the quality of your lubricant is maintained for longer, which in turn means trouble-free ownership and a crane that is always ready to go.
- The HIAB HiDuo remote control system is trusted by operators for its responsiveness and reliability. Operated by lever or joystick, its HIAB XSDrive controller provides easy access to 24 proportional functions and seven on/off functions. HIAB HiDuo allows several actions simultaneously, and it has a built-in intelligence system for safe and effective load handling. It also offers Automatic Speed Control (ASC), which increases capacity without stopping or any action from the operator.
- HIAB loader cranes are built to perform, with strong materials and a quality of workmanship no other supplier can match. And because we build them with care, we stand behind them with confidence. Today all HIAB cranes come with a two-year standard warranty that applies to all components. Not only does it cover the parts you expect, it also covers the following wear parts: • Painting • Seals (both internal and external) • Flexible hoses
Характеристики HIAB T-HIDUO 023
|Technical info||T-HiDuo 023-2|
|Hydraulic Extension Outreach (m)||3.4 m|
|Manual Extension Outreach (m)||5.5 m|
|Weight (kg)||270 kg|
Техническая информация HIAB T-HIDUO 023
Видео HIAB T-серия
Видео HIAB T-Duo vs T-HiDuo